Friday, July 9, 2010

These Boots Were Made For Walkin'

I have lived in the great state of Texas for about 12 or so years now, & I have never owned a pair of boots. That is just unacceptable! I decided to remedy that by taking a trip to Cavenders. Ummm WOW! The selection of boots is amazing (not that I'm an expert or anything, but still!), & the customer service is just fantastic. The people working there were so very nice! Here is part of the selection - can you say overwhelming??
And after I saw this advertisement though, I knew I should have gotten boots a long time ago! Talk about a kickass slogan! I just had to share. I thought it was AWESOME!!
                                                  
"You know what I look good in? First place." That's where my little brother would say - BAM. So now I was even more pumped to find me a perr-a-boots! (That's my best Texas accent)

I told the guy who was helping me that I had never owned a pair of boots before. After dropping his head & shaking it in disapproval, he led me over to the women's section. He explained that finding the perfect pair of boots is a long process. There are boots made more for dancing, dressing up, hanging out, riding, etc. Who knew? But I'm a "know what you want & go out & get it" type of girl, so it didn't take me long to decide! I knew I wanted hanging out boots with a little bit of color. And after trying on super-pointy-toed ones & not-pointy-at-all ones, I knew I didn't want those! And wouldn't ya know it the ones I fell in love with were the only ones ON SALE! YEAH!! Some of the other salesmen came over to explain to me how boots are supposed to fit, they had me walk around in them, & after discovering that one of them is an Aggie (whoop!), we did a little two-stepping just to make sure these boots were perfect :) It was really such a fun experience! Here are the ones I decided on
Yes I know, they are fantastic!! A beautiful light brown color with some turquoise stitching. Now wherever I go people will know that I'm a Texas girl! 

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment