Friday, July 2, 2010

Judging National American Miss

This past weekend, I was asked to be a judge for the National American Miss pageant in Houston. It was actually my first time judging, & I was nervous! I did the overall competition for the Princess, Jr Preteen, & Jr Teen divisions & the optional contests for the Teen division. SO MUCH FUN! I really enjoyed being on the other side of the table, & I think it is really going to help me in my upcoming competition I got to see a lot of pageant ladies that I hadn't seen in a while, which was nice. Alyssa gave me some great tips!
Rachel was 1st Runner-up in the Teen Division
Alyssa was Miss TX Int'l 2 years before me
& is a current title holder for NAM

One of my favorite parts was hanging out with the other judges though - they were really great!! NAM is a great pageant system for younger girls whether they are experienced or not. Thanks to Mr & Mrs Mayes for letting me be a part of the special weekend! It got me even MORE excited for Miss International!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment