Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!! I took this picture of Tobias yesterday - he just loves America! I've had some pretty interesting 4ths the past couple of years. Two years ago, Sebastien & I were in Germany celebrating the 4th. We met a few other Americans on a trip to Neuschwanstein Castle, so the group of us went around Germany searching out fireworks! We finally saw some, but nothing like here in the States of course. Then last year I was in NYC for the fourth!! It was awesome because it was the 400th Anniversary of Henry Hudson's voyage, so the fireworks were AWESOME! We watched from a rooftop apartment which I thought was very New York of us :) This year our plan is to go to Lake Conroe with some friends & watch the fireworks out on the boat. If the weather holds up, I think it will be lots of fun!! Of course I'll post pictures later. Have a safe & fabulous 4th!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment