Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stuck Up Girls

This weekend was so busy!! On Friday I danced in my last Rockets game (sad!) & then drove to San Antonio to film a music video!!! We shot all day on Saturday, then drove back to Houston that night. On Sunday I volunteered at the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer J (more on that later!)

The video was for country singer Scott Hammock’s song Stuck Up Girls – download it here or on iTunes! Scott sang at our pageant & that’s how I got in touch with him about this video. It’s a funny song & very catchy, so be careful or you’ll be singing it allll day long! It was my first experience filming, & I absolutely loved it. I was the stuck up girlfriend & the role came easily to me – HAHA. But really, it was a lot of fun. There were about 10 of us gals & some guys too. We did a “reality” portion where we were just hanging out at a bar & a “fantasy” portion as well, hence the dress change in the photos. The video will be premiering after the George Strait/Reba concert in San Antonio on May 1st.

Here are some of the girls just waiting around while everything was getting set up

Here's a shot during the "fantasy portion"





I brought my crown & banner of course! Here I am with Scott, just goofing around J


I can’t wait to see how the video turns out!! I’ll be sure to post it as soon as I can. Now go vote for Stuck Up Girls (here) & let’s make it #1!!


No comments:

Post a Comment