Monday, April 26, 2010

Red Mango


I was doing a little afternoon shopping in Rice Village, & since it was such a beautiful spring day, I wanted a treat for lunch! And then across the street I saw it like a beacon – Red Mango! It’s a healthy frozen yogurt place (like Berripop, Pinkberry, etc), & it’s oh so yummy!! I got the Mixed Berry Fruit Parfait (16 oz) for less than $5. It’s their all-natural nonfat frozen yogurt, organic flax seed granola, blueberries, bananas, & strawberries with only 300 calories – yes please!! 

It was a perfect blend of sweet, cold, & crunchy without making me feel guilty as I was trying on clothes J They also have a Tropical Parfait, different topping for a frozen yogurt, smoothies, & iced teas. With locations in over 19 states, find one & try a healthy treat today!


No comments:

Post a Comment