Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stella & Dot


I absolutely LOVE jewelry!! I have 4 different places for earrings at my apartment (all are overflowing), & I had to get another stand for my necklaces because they were spilling out of my first jewelry stand.

So, lucky for me, spring is all about jewelry! It’s a great way to add a pop of color, dress up a casual outfit, or even dress down a fancier outfit if you want to. I love big, colorful necklaces & have always loved any kind of earrings. I was never a big bracelet person because I have really small wrists, and I hate when bracelets feel like they’re going to fall off all the time. But that changed a few weeks ago!

My best friend from when I was 4 & her momma came into town, & they brought with them a beautiful bracelet from Stella & Dot. Both my mom & I fell in love with it! It’s simple & classy & goes with everything. As soon as she got back home, my mom ordered one for herself & for me! Such a great mom J



It’s actually on backorder right now, but check out the website for more great pieces.

Like these necklaces

       


Stella & Dot is a trunk show type of business, so you can view the pieces on that website or find a stylist in your area. Everything is reasonably priced & so fun for spring!

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment