Friday, December 9, 2011

That's Pinteresting...

So I posted a little bit ago about Pinterest (which is amazing), but I know a lot of people have been saying that they are spending a lot of time on the site "pinning" neat things to do and not reserving any time to actually DO those neat things. I wanted to share some of my Pinterest projects that I have tried since I started pinning :)


Snowflake pillow
{Felt snowflake template found on my pin board - I used flannel instead of felt for the pillow because it was on sale at JoAnn's}


Bird Ornament (top of the tree)
{Made these with my Momma! Bonus in this picture - you get to see the weird squid/snowman ornament Sebastien gave me last year!}


More Birds!
{I can't stop making these things. Had to add two to the wreath I made for our front door!}


Christmas Tags - Free Printables
{So simple! I should have printed them on both sides, but whatevs. Wrapping paper from Target!}


Painted wooden letters with ribbon
{Made these with Brittany! I hung them on my pantry door because it was looking a little bare. She put hers in some garland and it looks BEAUTIFUL!}

I've also made some food, but that will be posted later.

All of these can be found on my pin board - CRAFTY. Follow me here!

XOXO

1 comment: