Monday, November 21, 2011

5 Things



I completed my 365 Days of Happiness, & I am so proud of myself for sticking with it! But alas, now I'm sad. It's not like I don't still find happiness in something everyday, but I really miss sharing that with everyone! There was just something about saying "out loud" those things which made me happy that day. I really enjoyed it. So, I decided to tweak that task just a little and post here my "5 Things." Just a way for me to share what has made me happy in hope of inspiring others to find happiness in little everyday things as well. Enjoy!

Engagement toast with friends! I got the special "engagement ring" glass :)

Meeting Christian Siriano at Neimans while shoe shopping! He is so tiny!

Using our first engagement present
 {Nora Flemming platter complete with "turkey" mini}

Sunday Morning brunch at home! 
{Using our second engagement present - double waffle maker!}

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment