Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Since You've Been Gone...



Sooo I've been a little MIA. Oops. Been busy keeping up with that other blog, but now that that's over - back to this one!! As an apology for not posting in a while, I am going to share the best chocolate chip cookie recipe. EVER. I got it from Amanda's Cookin Blog here.

Her secret is that she uses shortening along with butter... which is better for you too! Ok, maybe not. But it does make for some delicious cookies. There is just the right amount of cinnamon so they're not like plain Jane chocolate chip cookies. And the dough is great too so make sure to eat plenty of that! Ha!



Just a little warning - these are addictive. And the recipe makes like a billion cookies (see below). Be sure to have friends around to share the wealth!



I made these a couple weeks ago and sent a good amount to work with my boyfriend. I got an email from his secretary thanking me - so you know they're good!!

Happy Baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment