Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BRRR - Baby, it's cold outside!

I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted! My goodness. This is just an easy idea to get something up on the wall that doesn't cost a lot & is actually useful! Yay for that!

I saw the idea in a boutique down the street from me as a way to display the scarves they had for sale, & I just had to do it in my own little apartment :) Now that I live where it's actually COLD in the winter time, I wear a scarf everyday! I thought this would be a great way to have them out instead of stuffed in a drawer where I can't even see what options I have. Plus, this area of our entryway was just plain & screaming for something to go there.



The letters {found by my fabulous Momma!} were about $2 a piece. Two were already black & two were white, I had a can of black spray paint so VOILA! they are all black. Super easy & BBE even likes it. Perfect!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment